Where have I been all this time, considering that I have not really thought about making a bucket list?
Well, I have been inspired by so much to start creating one. Perhaps to mention, my friends: Kimon, Paul, Florian and Thomas, who are also my German teachers are doing a lot more to inspire me, if not to influence me.
We have been talking about travel for the last few weeks and great places and a lot of possibilities when it comes to exploring as young people. Who does not really want to play a little at their early 20’s? I want to. Maybe a little bit of fun can do.
Our conversations are shifting to many things at once and, I have been doing a lot of thinking. I guess I am up for a challenge and I have a few in mind.
First things first, I love travelling, learning, exploring and being adventurous. A little bit of elevation really makes me feel good.
Here is my initial first bucket list:
And oh! just for clarity purposes, a bucket list, that is according to google, is a number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime.
- Probably and most probably, the first achievement I would like to accomplish and to put into my bucket list is to graduate as a Doctoral student one day.
- Travel has got to make it in my list. I would like to travel to the the following cities: Tokyo, Lagos, Beijing, Toronto, Harare, New York, London, Berlin, Amsterdam and Paris; at least in a few coming years of my life.
- My mind is aligned to writing. I do not only want to write. I want to be a great writer. And, it takes patience, passion and hard work to nurture this craft. I do a lot of writing in my mind but that has to change because I would like to write a book one day and this I add to my bucket list.
- I am already living my life but I want to live it to the fullest because life is worth living. But how would I achieve this? I roger doing all the thinks I love like skating, hahaha, teaching subjects I love like English and Mathematics, serving my community through giving back and making a good impact in so many people’s lives; writing until my ink runs out and being the best I can be!
- The list is endless. I think its important not to spoil it and not to break my bucket.