In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Burning Down the House.”
Your home is on fire. Grab five items (assume all people and animals are safe). What did you grab?”
This will mark my shortest prompt entry. Five items I would grab during such a crisis would be, and these are numbered according to their worth and importance to me.
- I have started creating my own personal library last year during October, however, all my books matter to me. I truly can not afford to lose them all. So, my book collection is my first priority.
- My university study material
- My clothes, including shoes
- My skateboards and lastly
- Help other people with whatever they quickly need out of the house.
I think that is it!